From intimate baby shoots or small families to exciting larger groups, school formals or reunions, I cover them all! Contact me to get a quote and to discuss your specific project needs, or view the price guide below.
Baby and Children photography
Do you need a children or baby photographer? I have a valid Working With Children's Check! Please send an enquiry for baby shoots, as they have more requirements to set up/prepare for.
How to prepare for a baby or toddler shoot:
1. Make sure your baby is fed and burped before the shoot. A hungry baby is a fussy and impatient baby and calming it or trying to obtain its attention will eat into your shooting time. You also do not want the baby to be sick during the shoot!
2. Unless you want photos of your baby sleeping, make sure your baby is well rested from a nap and alert.
3. Make sure they have a clean nappy, if applicable.
4. Change the baby's clothes last and after the baby is fed and burped. Have a back up outfit ready for the baby.
5. Have some toys or other items that interest the baby ready. For older toddlers or children and depending on the look you are after, you may also want to have a game ready.
Group or Family Portraits
Get unlimited family or group photos shot on location outdoors with natural light or at your home, all delivered digitally. Suitable for families, friends, school formals, reunions and more.
Preparing for your family portrait photography session:
1. Make sure you are rested and have had something to eat! Photos can look bad if you are hungry and tired.
2. Have a back up outfit ready for everyone, just in case .
3. For shoots at home and if applicable, keep pets secured so they do not intrude the shoot, unless they are part of the shoot. Dirty paw prints and knocked over tripods do not make for a fun shoot.
||Number of People
|30 minute family simple-shoot at your home or other single location
|| Up to 4 people
|Per hour, on location
||Up to 8 people
Pre-shoot consultation to get to know your needs, in person* or over the
phone. Unlimited photos from each shoot, edited as necessary, all
delivered digitally online via a download link. Price covers our travel within serviced areas and post production time, as well as on site creative direction (subject posing).
All editing is done manually and individually, not automatically batch processed with presets!